Photos: pregnant Nigerian woman dies with two sons and hubby in a tragic house fire in America

No Comments

The family of 26 year old Jeremiah Owojori, his pregnant wife Ashley, their 5 year old child and seven month old child all passed on in a deplorable flame occurrence at their home at 201 Coleman Str. in West Monroe, Louisiana, USA. The dismal occurrence occurred on Sunday January 24th. 


Men of the state fire administration say terrible wiring in their house is in all likelihood the reason for the flame. The Owojori's were all in basic state when men of the state fire administration arrived their home and took them to the clinic. 


They were all put in a coma, where they all in the end kicked the bucket. Jeremiah kicked the bucket yesterday evening. So dismal!





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment

To my amazing readers, it's all about what you think, Please share your thoughts.